All we need to complete our HOME STUDY is our CPS Clearance report! That’s it. Just one little thing! I can’t believe we’re almost done with this step!!
Once we’re done with the home study guess what all we have left to do… I’ll give you a hint…. It’s the five (5!) things listed below!! And for the most part, it’s pretty easy stuff (I’m sure at a later date this will bite me in the a$$).
Dossier Cover Sheet
Jody’s Indiana Background Check
Application Letter
I171H Form (approval from USCIS)
Family Photo Pages and 2 sets of Color Copies
Here’s how it will play out: (Next week I should have my Indiana background check in hand! Also, we plan on writing our Application Letter this weekend.)
STEP ONE: Once we receive our FINALIZED HOME STUDY we will submit our I-600A application to the USCIS with a money order in the amount of $830.00.
STEP TWO: As we’re waiting for our application to be approved we will send our Dossier Cover Sheet to Indianapolis to be Notarized and State Certified (I think we can do this now otherwise we’ll do it after step three). We’ll be receiving a date from the USCIS to get our fingerprints done. And we’ll also put together our Family Photo Pages if we don’t get to it before then.
STEP THREE: Stalk the mailman until he brings us our beautiful USCIS Approval (I-171H)!! You think I'm joking?? If we haven’t done so, we’ll have our Dossier Cover Sheet sent to Indianapolis to be State Certified.
STEP FOUR: Make copies of everything, pack everything up into a FedEx box, PRAY OVER THE BOX and send it in to AWAA with a check for $7,700.00. After this, it is out of our hands!
Wow, FOUR STEPS LEFT. I can’t believe it.
I wonder if I’m forgetting something………
Mary
6 months ago













3 comments:
my.heart.just.stopped. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can NOT believe how wonderful this is!!!!
YAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAyyyyyy!!!!!!
WAAAAaaaaHHHHHHHOOOOOOOooooooo!!!
Hip HIP HOOOOOrrrraaaaayyyyyyy!
oh my goodness
oh my goodness
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!
(i am really excited)
praying for you guys!!!
mmmmmmm-wah!!!!
You are SO CLOSE! It's great to be at the end of the paper pregnancy!
I don't know if every state is different - but ours let us get the cover sheet and POA notarized and certified without having the i171h in hand.
Hoping it flies by for you!
Post a Comment