August 06, 2010

Adoption Update.

Today is a new day! After much going back and forth, I am SO pleased to say that we have…. IN HAND…. Our MEDICAL PAPERS!! PTL! Being the way I am, I took a picture of it…. but thought better about posting as I really don’t need people knowing *that much* about us. Ya’ll don’t need to know how much I weigh… HA HA!! Boz needed to have a letter written by the doctor, and they PROMISED us that it would be ready first thing this morning. She apologized up and down about how things had been handled lately ~ so we have a good feeling that getting the letter won’t be an issue.

In other news, I got an email from a woman who works at our home study agency….. Our background checks came in!! She’s sending us a notarized copy of Indiana’s background check for us to put in our dossier!!

I LOVE CROSSING THINGS OFF OUR LIST!

She also received our medical forms (not the ones that were lost!) as well as our payment check ($1,350.00) for the home study.

WE’RE MAKING PROGRESS PEOPLE!

1 comment:

Debb said...

YAY, to progress!!!! Doesn't it feel great!?!? Happy for you! Good way to end another productive week! ;)

Your pics are always so cute on your posts......where do you find them?...........

Enjoy your accomplishments that are getting you even closer to your children!