August 27, 2010

Crossing My Fingers!

So there may be a slight possibility of us doing our fundraising dinner with another couple who is also adopting from Ethiopia! Nothing is set yet, but initial talk of it happened last night, and I can’t help but get excited at the thought! They’re another couple from our church and I think it’d be so neat to do this together… for so many reasons! First, it’ll give us a chance to really get to know each other better…. Second, splitting the duties (so to speak) would be nice! Whenever Boz and I start to think about doing this dinner, we get all stressed out (or maybe that's just me!) – it’s a huge undertaking and one that we have never done before. Third, I think we’d have a blast doing it!! Plus the more people involved and brainstorming the better it’ll be, right!?

Anyone out there in blogland ever put together a fundraising dinner?? If so, I would love to speak to you!


I REALLY HOPE THIS WORKS OUT AND WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be so nice if you could do it together! I have been thinking about having something like this so I may have questions for you after yours. I hope it works out!

Julie said...

I have no idea what it is (I am pretty sure I get the general idea though :-)) But, if there is anything, ANYTHING I can do to help....please, please, PLEASE let me know!!!!! I'd love to help you guys out any way I can :-)