August 12, 2010

Could You be HIS Hands?

Before i forget.... Jump on over to Ruebeinna's blog! They're having a GIVEAWAY and it's ending THIS SATURDAY!! I feel bad i hadn't posted about it before... i kept meaning to! You have the opportunity to win a mix of a bunch of awesome things - aprons, cookbooks, coffee, cookies.... You NEED to check it out.

They are also on a journey to their little one. We 'met' via our agency's Yahoo group and guess what!? They just received their I-171H form!!!


...... QUICK EXPLANATION......
The I-600A form is KEY to an adoption. It's the application for "Advance processing of Orphan Petition." It's sent to the United States Citizenship Immigration Services (USCIS). Once it is approved they'll send you the coveted I-171H form!! Which is a "Notice of Favorable Determination Concerning Application for Advance Processing of an Orphan Petition". Which basically is the "approval" letter given to you by Immigration and allows you to bring an orphan into the United States on a Visa.
So like i said, they just received this AMAZING FORM (piece of paper actually!). However, to send in the dossier it's around $7,000..... which they don't fully have at the moment. But we serve a BIG GOD and to Him this is such a SMALL amount.... So i was thinking maybe you'd like to hop over there and lend a hand... maybe be God's hand to them (we're called to be His hands and feet, right!?). It's not enough to just say, "oh, that's too bad" We need to ACT. I happen to know they are selling some pretty awesome COOK BOOKS! As well as COFFEE!! Normally I'd be pimping out our coffee.... but i happen to know that she is an AMAZING person and i believe at this time.... they need it more than we do. DON'T GET ME WRONG - we WILL need it.... but they're in a position to send their dossier to ETHIOPIA right now (!!) the only thing stopping them is MONEY. The thing standing in their way of meeting and bringing their kids home..... yep... money. Think about, pray about it, see if God is moving you to help them.

No comments: