WE JUST BOOKED OUR FLIGHT TO ETHIOPIA!!!! AAAHHH!!!!
In 53 days we are going to be sitting on a plane.... making our way across the globe.... to meet two little kids..... who are going to turn our world on its head!
We'll be flying out of O'Hare at the icky hour of 6:00 a.m. (i don't even want to think about what time we'll have to wake up and leave the house by!), and arriving in Addis Ababa (after a brief stint and plane change in D.C.) at 7:45 a.m.
I'm so excited to be arriving on Saturday, as that means we'll be able to attend church the next day ~ you know that's going to be wild!!
A** and Z** if you can hear us ~ WE'RE COMING!!! We can't get there fast enough!!
One of the best parts of the trip ~ we'll be celebrating their birthdays while we're in country!!! And let me tell you, we're gonna do it up BIG!















4 comments:
YYAAAAAYYY!!! I can't wait to hear about your trip! : ) We are so excited for your guys.
Brandy
Congratulations!! I just found your blog and I have chill bumps reading about your sweet children and reading the love and excitement in your posts. I cannot wait to see their precious faces!
I am sooo at the airport when you com home with the babes. Keep us posted!!!
I would first like to *like* Deb's comment-- I think you guys will have the biggest welcome home group at the airport ever between all the people who have supported you guys!!!! I marked your date on my calendar so extra prayers will be heading your way around then ;) so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment