August 03, 2011

Health Update

We just got the following email from our Family Coordinator:

This week’s health update reports that A*** has an upper respiratory tract infection and is being given Ephedrine cough syrup and Cephalexin syrup. Additionally, Z*** has been diagnosed with tinea capitis and mollescum. He is being treated with antifungal shampoo and Ketoconazole cream.

I just wanted to let you know – and assure you that your children are in the capable hands of our nurses and nannies. I will be in touch with any new information that I receive.

:-( I don't like this one bit. I know it's nothing major.... but i still don't like the thought of our kids being sick with us not there to hold and comfort them. If you'd say a quick prayer for them, we'd appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah also has molloscum but when we talked to the dermatologist about them they said that in kids their age they usually just let them run their course. I'll pray that they get better SOON! I remember how awful it was to know your kiddos are sick and you can't do anything about it.

Carmen

Danielle said...

praying praying praying. Hopefully it'll be soon that Mommy and Daddy can take care of them!!