Well, I had hoped this would be the week…but no such luck. Maybe next week, right? LOL!! Anyone getting tired of hearing that? I ask because I’m beginning to get a little tired of saying it. *sigh*
On a positive note (they’re more fun to focus on)…. FIVE AWAA families were assigned COURT DATES (6/15, 6/28 & 6/29)!!! TWO families received REFERRALS!!! TWO families were SUBMITTED to EMBASSY!!!! THREE families received their EMBASSY DATE (next week, 6/1 and 6/2)!!!
So while it might not have been the week for us… it was for 12 other families!
We have two choices...
#1 ~ We can sit and complain about how “unfair” it all is and how WE should be the ones getting a referral and court dates… Nothing like sounding like a spoiled child.
On a positive note (they’re more fun to focus on)…. FIVE AWAA families were assigned COURT DATES (6/15, 6/28 & 6/29)!!! TWO families received REFERRALS!!! TWO families were SUBMITTED to EMBASSY!!!! THREE families received their EMBASSY DATE (next week, 6/1 and 6/2)!!!
So while it might not have been the week for us… it was for 12 other families!
We have two choices...
#1 ~ We can sit and complain about how “unfair” it all is and how WE should be the ones getting a referral and court dates… Nothing like sounding like a spoiled child.
#2 ~ We can CELEBRATE with these wonderful families!!! While resting in the fact that God has this all under control and in HIS time we’ll meet our little guy(s) ~ yes, I'm still hoping for siblings. ;-)
I’m going with the second option. I really am SO EXCITED for all these families!! And for those still waiting….never give up hope. Our turn WILL come.....
I’m going with the second option. I really am SO EXCITED for all these families!! And for those still waiting….never give up hope. Our turn WILL come.....













1 comment:
Yay! It's great to hear that more families are still being brought together. Celebration is definitely in order!! It's kinda like a practice-celebration, this way when it's your turn to celebrate, you'll know exactly what to do that makes you feel so good! =)
question for ya, even though you're #1 on the list for a boy over the age of 1, you're still progressing higher on the other lists too right? What spots are you at on those? (Siblings would absolutely most definitely be awesome!!!!!) =D
Post a Comment