May 04, 2011

I should probably email these people to see if it’s alright to post this…. But I don’t think they’d mind! I know a few of you follow my blog ~ so let me know. But until then…. I just had to share this beautiful picture. As of this morning, the entire travel group has now passed court!! YAY GOD! Don't you love when families are made!?


Click to make larger!

Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds—
his name is the LORD— and rejoice before him.
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families…

~ Psalms 68:4-6

1 comment:

Danielle said...

SO SO exciting! 7 children can finally stay with their forever families and never have to wonder again what's going to happen to them.
Ya know what I think? I just have this picture of your little guy not worrying at all about what's going to happen to him. I really think God has given him some kind of knowledge that everythings going to be ok, and that his mommy and daddy are just so excited for when he comes home! And till then, I really think he is feeling God's arms around him, completely comforted by his love.
oooh I can't wait till you guys can love all over him and give him hugs and kisses!! (or till I can too!) ;)