Last night our friend left a comment on one of our posts and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. ….I just have this picture of your little guy not worrying at all about what's going to happen to him. I really think God has given him some kind of knowledge that everything’s going to be ok, and that his mommy and daddy are just so excited for when he comes home! And till then, I really think he is feeling God's arms around him, completely comforted by his love.
Yah, the girl who wrote that is pretty amazing. That last part…. He is feeling God’s arms around him, completely comforted by his love…. Is so beautiful!
















2 comments:
If there was a "like" button, I would like all those pictures!
The poem below is beautiful. You definitely are a patient mama-to-be. It's gotta be a pain in the butt to not reallly know your due date, but at least you know the One who does!
She is SOOOO right! Cling to those words! Just reading them brings peace to my heart too!
Post a Comment