March 28, 2011

Uh-oh.

Boz called ~ he just took down the border in the room and has started to paint! i suppose now is not a good time to tell him i may have changed my mind on the color. :-)

4 comments:

Danielle DeVries said...

=) at least its getting done!!

SO SO exciting about moving up on the list!! =D

=D ahhhh!! =)

Debb said...

What color is he painting!?!? Excited to see it! Amazing how REAL new color on the wall makes it feel! I wasn't sure about our green in our nursery, hubby kept on painting, and once we got the furniture in there.....I LOVED IT!!!!! BTW, thanks for the sweet comment on our nursery post! ;) FUN to be going through all of this with you guys!

jkseevers said...

pictures, Please!!
K

Kelly said...

I enjoyed reading back through some of your posts. Number 3!! You all are getting close. I am thinking you need to keep the color and just be thankful that is is getting done! :)