So this morning when I left the house, I usually give Dierks some sort of bigger treat (you know, to help ease my working-mom-guilt… LOL!). This morning I went to grab one but we were out. So instead I took a bunch of his normal treats and hid them around the living room and kitchen. I was so excited because he was going to get to go on a sort of Easter egg hunt! I couldn’t wait to tell Boz when he called! It was then that I realized 1) I’m a little pathetic and 2) if I’m THIS excited about hiding treats for my dog…. I’m gonna rock this mom thing (at least when it comes to Easter egg hunts). HA HA HA!!!
Mary
6 months ago














3 comments:
you are awesome! LOVE it!
K
SO DARN CUTE!!!! I so get the excitement of bringing your dog joy! I can't even imagine how AWESOME it is to bring joy to your child! You WILL rock this momma thing! In more ways than the Easter Egg Hunt! ;)
Hey Jody-
I'm thinking it is time to start a Northwest Indiana adoption fellowship/support group! Or is there one already and I haven't been invited? ;) Pete is in Addis right now for embassy on Wednesday!!!! I think it would be great if we could plan a get together. Who else do you know in the process or already home that lives around here? Email me-
raisingolives77 at gmail dot com
Post a Comment