skip to main |
skip to sidebar
In other exciting news... My dad is coming out this morning to purchase and put up a chair rail in little man's room!! I wish i was home to take pictures!!! i can't wait to get home tonight and see how it looks! As for the paint.... for a while i was having second thoughts, but it. looks. awesome. When it was going on it was really, really dark and i got a little freaked out. But now that its had time to dry... i think I'm in love. We went with a dark brown on the bottom and medium/darker blue on top ~ with a white chair rail dividing the two. I'm excited to see how it'll turn out. As many people know, we're NOT afraid of color. LOL!! And I'm sure in a few years we'll get bored and will paint again. Apparently that's just how we roll. Who knew getting ready for baby would be THIS MUCH FUN!?!??! I took tomorrow off and we're going to be going to a bunch of stores looking at furniture and all that fun stuff. I'm thinking tomorrow would be a GREAT day to get *the call* :-) Just putting that out there. Sorry, i don't know what's going on with the formatting ~ as soon as i hit *publish* all my spaces disappear. Hence the different colors. Not sure if that makes it harder or easier to read. Hopefully it'll correct itself in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment