November 10, 2010

We've ARRIVED!!!



What a fun little trip. Our dossier began its journey in Herndon, VA and went straight to Newark, NJ. After spending an evening there, it made its way across the pond and arrived in Paris, France, where it chilled for the weekend. Who wouldn’t!? When I checked yesterday, it was still in France. But then I got a comment on one of my posts, which made me check again. GUESS WHAT?!? From Paris it went to Dubai… then to ETHIOPIA!! It arrived there THIS MORNING!!! HOW EXCITING IS THAT!?!?

It’s even more real because a few days ago we got some correspondence from AWAA about our waiting. It was a little information pack telling us know where we were in the process, um… I think it gave us some websites we could visit, books to read…. Man. I’ll have to look through it again. There’s been a lot going on since the weekend and its all running together.

I like that we became DTE on 11/4 and on the 6th we attended an Orphan Care Event. Again, something else that made everything real.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That was rather quick!!! :-D How exciting!!!!

jkseevers said...

YEAH!! Soo exciting:) The countdown has truly begun. God is so awesome, isn't He?

The Rogersuz said...

SO exciting isn't it? One step closer!