November 22, 2010

Shop with a Purpose

People, you’re gonna wanna sit down for this… there are only 33 days left until Christmas!!! And only 13 till St. Nicholas Day!!

The past years I’ve put together lists of places you can go to “shop with a purpose” ~ as you’ve probably noticed, I haven’t done that yet. Things have been a little busy around here. HOWEVER, Linny over at A Place Called Simplicity (she’s another wonderful adoptive mama) has taken the reigns and put together an amazing list. She put together a bunch of links that will bring you to other adoptive friends around the world who are selling items to help bring their little ones home!

http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/2010/10/shoppin-with-purpose.html

To give you a sampling of what they have, here are a few pictures…. But seriously, check it out for yourself! Scroll to the end of the post (listed above) and you’ll see a bunch of pictures, click on those, and it’ll bring you to their blog. Better get moving, only 33 days left!

* i added links to these pictures, so if you like it, click it and it'll bring you to their site. But there are TONS more listed at A Place Called Simplicity - so check 'em out!




Family Values



Fun Hair Stuff

Kenyan Bracelets

Banana Leaf Santa Ornament

Tu-Tu (so many colors!)









1 comment:

Kat said...

I can NOT believe I forgot to include the link to this list on my blog!!! Ugg! I had put some others, but forgot this key one! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for reminding us of another way to give (and for my brain to check in :)).