November 10, 2010

Oh Deb....

As you know, and as a few of you are, I’m an adoption shirt/water bottle/magnet/sticker/mug/etc Junkie. Weellll…. My friend DEB is not helping the situation. I just found out she’s selling SWEATSHIRTS!! Now I already bought a few things from her…. But SHE’S GOT SWEATSHIRTS PEOPLE!!! And you know it gets chilly in Chicago! I am a sweatshirt collector (or so it seems).
You should check it out – I love the design, don't you!?!?


In addition to the sweatshirts (and the original two shirts) they also have onesies & youth shirts!!!! I wish i knew if our child was going to be a baby or a toddler! Don't forget this is their fundraiser to bring their little one home from Ethiopia. So I encourage all of you to head over there and check it out!


My favorite is the quote they used:

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life,
but those who make their journey home
across time and miles,
growing within the hearts
of those who love them,
are carried on the wings of destiny
and placed among us by God's very own hands.

3 comments:

Debb said...

THANKS for the plug, my friend! You are entered in the giveaway! :o) Your post is so cute! I just love you!

Debb said...

That makes THREE entries total! :) :o) ;D
Good Luck!

Jackie Claus said...

I just bought one.. good luck on your adoption Deb =)