If you see this magazine… not just PEOPLE magazine, but this EXACT ISSUE…. You MUST pick it up! Carolyn Twietmeyer and her family are featured in it (they’re kinda local heroes) and they’re highlighting HIV adoption!!! I can’t even tell you how excited I am about this! ~ Within days, 44 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS will know about the reality of HIV and adoption! Woo-HOOO!!!!
Project HOPEFUL Founder/Executive Director, Carolyn Twietmeyer, husband Kiel, and their 13 children (that’s right, THIRTEEN!) are featured in the December 6th issue of People Magazine (available on newsstands November 26th).
I know I have a bunch of readers who aren’t familiar with Project Hopeful, so let me quickly explain (the following is from their blog, http://www.projecthopeful.org/ ) …
Project HOPEFUL’s Mission is to educate, encourage, and enable families and individuals to advocate for and adopt children with HIV/AIDS.
Every orphaned child hopes for a family and a home. The reality for many children with HIV/AIDS and other special needs is that the chances of having that dream materialize are slim. Time and again, Project HOPEFUL has witnessed that with education, encouragement, and assistance families and individuals can be enabled to advocate for and adopt children with HIV/AIDS.
What began as a group of mothers on a mission to advocate for their children living abroad with HIV was developed by God into Project HOPEFUL. Today Project HOPEFUL exists to Help Orphans and Parents Eliminate Further Unnecessary Loss… of time, dignity, and life.













1 comment:
This is very excited to think of the audience this article will reach. I looked back over some old posts to see how the fundraiser/raffle/dinner went...your tables looked great!! I hope it was successful!
Post a Comment