November 05, 2010

22, 19, 6. HUH!?





Care to take a guess as to what
these numbers mean??
No? Alright, I'll tell ya.

As far as I'm aware, our adoption agency (AWAA) has an “official list” for the top ten people who are next in line for referrals (being matched with a child). But there’s also an ‘unofficial list’ for everyone else, so we can see when we’re moving up the line. I just found out where we are… now this many not mean a whole lot to people as there's still no real way of knowing how long it'll be... but Boz and i were beyond excited to see our names on the list!!


Currently we are......

#22 for infant boy
#19 for siblings &

#6 for boy over 1 year

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's crazy! This is all becoming so real! I have butterflies in my stomach right now reading this, I can't imagine what you guys are feeling:)

Barb

Anonymous said...

OH I AM SO HAPPY! SO happy you are DTE! WOOP WOOP WOOP! Angi Cooper

Debb said...

AWESOME!!! There is something about seeing your name on the list, and seeing a number behind it, that makes this all seem so much more real! CONGRATS! We are number six for an infant boy! Wouldn't that be cool if we travelled together! WOW! :)

Tracy said...

correction: #18 for siblings, an announcement on the board after I posted moved you up!!!

carrie said...

Oh WOW Jody! Those numbers look great!

Tiffany said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! That is SO exciting!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! that's awesome!!!

Heather and Adam said...

LOVE IT!! We totally love seeing our name move down the list:)