First, dinner is going to be AMAZING! We have the most amazing Executive Chef on the job. He's mixing up some incredible Ethiopian food - which I am so excited about!! For those less adventerous types, we will have "normal" food too. I won't call you out, but you know who you are.
Hopefully we have a lot of people interested in participating in the silent auction, as we have some great items! To give you an idea....
Bella Photography donated two gift certificates: a free sitting ($150 value) and free wedding photography ($1000 value).
Week Stay at a Cabin in Tennessee
“Change the World for One” shirts & other adoption items!
$50 Gift Certificate for a local tanning salon
10 POUND Chocolate Bar ~ that's right ladies, TEN POUNDS OF CHOCOLATE!
Zebra inspired apron
Signed Carrie Underwood CD
Tons of Various Gift Baskets - ranging from coffee to wine to cookies....
Items from the Indianapolis Colts... the Chicago Blackhawks....
And Much, MUCH MORE!
Mary
6 months ago













2 comments:
I'm definitely going to encourage my parents to bid on that chocolate bar! =D
love you guys!!
-Danielle De Vries
I'm definitely going to encourage my parents to bid on that chocolate bar! =D
love you guys!!
-Danielle De Vries
Post a Comment