November 13, 2010

Evening in Ethiopia is this Evening!

It's here folks! Our EVENING in ETHIOPIA Dinner & Silent Auction is about 9 hours away. I'm excited and nervous about tonight. I'm excited because i think it'll be a great time for people, we put a lot of time and effort into planning and setting up for this and i think people will appreciate it. At least i hope they do. I'm also nervous because it's our last fundraiser! It has been a huge ordeal to put on and with that comes some pressure. But once things get going, I'm just going to forget everything and enjoy being with my friends and family.

If you can, please pray your hearts out that GOD shows up tonight! After all, like most everything else, we want Him to be, and continue to be, the center of everything we're doing. All the glory goes to HIM!

I will let you know how it all turns out in the morning. Hopefully with pictures too! Now if you'll excuse me, i have a bunch of errands and last minute things that need to be done!

Please Pray it's a Success!!

6 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

Praying!

Can't wait to see how it turns out. We're considering copying your volleyball tourney to benefit our Ethiopian adoption, so I'd like to see how this goes as well!

jkseevers said...

Just got done praying!! Trusting it's going to be a huge success.

Eager to hear the news!

Debb said...

Prayed that God would MOVE BIG! HUGE! On your behalf! Hoping you are having/had a superific time and that it was a huge success all the way around! :) Can't wait to see pics!

Debb said...

Prayed that God would MOVE BIG! HUGE! On your behalf! Hoping you are having/had a superific time and that it was a huge success all the way around! :) Can't wait to see pics!

'becca said...

i hope you were thrilled with last night's event - it was amazing! thanks for giving us a great opportunity to support you!

Kelly said...

Can't wait to hear about the dinner and auction. I pray that it allowed you all to fundraise some big bucks, but more importantly spread the message and need of adoption.