September 28, 2010

Speaking of...

silent auction donations.... I would love some of your opinions on what some 'good' items might be! I've never done this before and am somewhat clueless.

Seriously, leave me a comment (or email me) ~ What kind of things would you bid on?

We have a few things promised and collected so far, so hopefully I'm not too far off the mark!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Matt may try to outbid you for the signed Carrie Underwood CD!!!! People may bid on gift cards if you can get those donated...or baskets of stuff...people like stuff. :) Sorry that's not all to helpful but I'm at a loss at the moment.

Charity said...

We just had the LCS auction Friday night - ppl bid on ALL kinds of stuff. It is helpful to have a variety of goods - from Lego sets to purses...ppl like to buy not only for themselves, but as gifts too! The fad items (ie: Silly Bandz!) usually go over good. There are usually baked goods too. If you want a list of our auction stuff, have Boz msg me on FB :)

Debb said...

Just think of things that people would like to have and would like to feel good that the money spent not only brought them a good item, but went toward such a good cause as this! :) For example: Jewelry, Scentsy room candle things, coupons to restaurants, a massage, a pedicure and/or manicure, coffee cards, movie DVDs, books, kids items always go over well, artwork, window cleaning, house cleaning, etc.....wishing you MUCH success! People often will donate the items to be auctioned off! :)

Anonymous said...

I asked my friend from Blommer chocolate if she would be able to donate a #10 bar. Will let you know. Love ya, Aunt Maggie