September 08, 2010

Gotcha Video

**WARNING** You should not watch the following clip if you are at work… or in a public setting…. People will look at you like you’ve lost your mind. Why? Because you might cry ~ i know this from experience (though this one isn’t as tear jerking as some others I’ve seen!). However, I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU to watch the clip. It’s a “gotcha” video of a couple and their Ethiopian daughter and it’s beautiful.

Also, please note the America World sign – that’s our agency!! And behind those very gates will be our future child(ren)!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! But, after watching this, I'm afraid the airport is going to be a little overwhelmed with all the people that are going to be waiting for your new family to step off the plane!! They might have to call in some "reinforcements":)

Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning to not watch that one in a public setting. I don't know if it is an increase in my pregnancy hormones or what, but I could not stop crying. Ben and Abby are a little concerned about Mommy. What a neat video and a neat "story". Thanks for posting. It makes me even more excited for you guys! Kristi

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're not kidding about the crying. What a great video. We're so excited for you both as you come closer to welcoming a beautiful child. We can't wait!!!
Shari