skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Auction Donation!

Yesterday in the mail we received our first item to be donated at our silent auction!!! How Exciting!!!
It was from a radio station out here (US99) and at first, I was a little bummed because they had only sent one CD (don’t get me wrong, I was thrilled they sent anything at all!). Then I noticed that it had been opened and I began thinking, ‘what the crap?’ That’s when I read the note and looked at the CD again. It was Carrie Underwood’s latest CD…. AND IT WAS SIGNED!!!
Boz and I are now fighting over if we should 1) KEEP IT or 2) OUTBID anyone who tries to take it away from us. Though we do realize this completely goes against everything we’re trying to do with this dinner/auction.
But it’s CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!! Surely you can understand our hesitation. HA HA HA!
1 comment:
Wow! Duane would go nuts over that! Wish we could be there and bid.
Post a Comment