July 02, 2010

THANK YOU!

Yesterday we were fortunate enough to have my folks, inlaws and a sister-in-law come out to help organize and price things for the upcoming garage sale. THANK YOU MOM & DAD!!! THANK YOU MOM AND DAD B!!! THANK YOU KRISTIE!!! And thank you to BEN & ABBY (my cute niece and nephew) who came out and hung out all day with them, and who made the best garage sale signs ever!!

Seriously, together they put in close to 12 hours of work. Amazing. And I can say that I am a LITTLE bit less stressed. My girlfriend (Laurie), is coming out tomorrow morning to help as well. I’m still hopefully that we can get everything done this weekend.

Boz took some pictures yesterday so i could see what was going on as i was stuck at work.




Had to take everything out so they could set up tables:

At the end of the night with everything stuffed back in: *
Check out what we found in one of the boxes! We aren't sure who donated this stuff, but we're buying it! Just another love note from God.




* Can you believe we have more!? All the clothes and candles are still in the house, as well as bedding, stuffed animals and more home decor!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to see what God does through this sale!!! Wish I was there to peruse! :)

Julie said...

OH MY Goodness, i can NOT wait to come shopping!!!!!
(I am making some surprises for you guys too :-))))

Michelle said...

SO excited to see what God is going to do! Praise for all He has done so far!