July 21, 2010

Junk Posse Giveaway!






Just ask Boz, I’ve been wanting a necklace from Junk Posse for A WHILE NOW! I just 1) can’t decide between two necklaces and 2) its a little pricey (for me). Which I’m OKAY with being as Tracy (the creator) is an amazing woman and has a heart for orphans. All her necklaces benefit different families who are in the adoption process, and I think that’s pretty neat.

SOOO….. I was SUPER EXCITED when I saw that a family was having a JUNK POSSE GIVEAWAY! Go to their blog and check it out!

I’m torn between the two necklaces above. Tracy discovered that Ethiopia is shaped like an angel wing and hence the necklace was created! Not saying I'll win, but which necklace would get your vote? I'm curious.

4 comments:

Meliski said...

Thank you so much!! I have you down for 7 entries!! :) I think you have the most of any one person so far! Thank you so much for helping me spread the word. AND GOOD LUCK!
:)Melsisa

Tiffany said...

About the books we are required to read: they are for our homestudy which we are doing through the AWAA NY branch. I am just guessing your requirements are different. {grin} No worries!

Michelle said...

I like the first one! Hope you win! :)

Julie said...

I like the top one too.....
:-)