July 16, 2010

On Being Paper Pregnant

I had NO IDEA I would actually experience SYMPTOMS while being paper pregnant!

In the following weeks I have been…

• Experiencing morning sickness – sorta. For a few weeks I was feeling really nauseous in the morning.


• Fatigue/Tiredness – I’ve been exhausted lately.

• I’m MOODY (at times – ask Boz) and STRESSED OUT (occasionally)

• I’ve been crying/getting choked up a lot more – mostly when I think/talk about orphans, or when I see another amazing homecoming video from Ethiopia.

• I’m EATING everything I can get my hands on

• I can’t go a day without a bowl of chocolate/peanut butter ice cream. But not only that, I will only eat it after I’ve dipped my spoon in Fluff. I’ll then eat until the fluff is almost gone, and then re-dip. Don’t worry, Boz won’t touch luff with a ten-foot-pole, so it’s MINE…. ALL MINE!

• I’ve gained weight…. This might have something to do with the Fluff/ice cream.

But you know what, all of this is WORTH IT when I see this.
You can’t tell us this isn’t the cutest kid EVER.


* wish i could say i came up with this little gem, but i didn't. It's borrowed from Angel's blog. Gotta give them credit for this one!

2 comments:

Debb said...

LOVE THIS POST!

The US pic is great! Our friends made one with China (for their adoption), and they are working on making us one with Africa! Yours is adorable!

I'm glad that I'm not CRAZY ~ experiencing similar symptoms! HA! Very creative post! :o)

Carmen Druckenmiller said...

Oh my gosh, that ultrasound picture is GREAT! Glad to know that I'm not the only one who cries at all the videos! Would you mind if I borrowed the US picture as well?