... a date for our FIRST HOME STUDY!!!! Can I get a woot-woot!? And get this, it'll be the Sunday after our garage sale. YIKES! Nothing like cramming everything into that weekend. I'm sure it'll work out just fine, but i do worry about working the sale, as well as getting the house in order for the home study. PRAY FOR US!
Even though it'll be hectic, we're excited to finally be taking this step in our journey. Hee hee, just writing this I'm getting giddy!
For anyone who has been through this, what can we expect?? Any thoughts or advice?
Mary
6 months ago













1 comment:
Don't worry about cleaning every nook and cranny though you'll feel like you need to! Make sure you have (if you don't yet) a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector on each floor. Other than that, they really just want to get a view of your life and family.
Post a Comment