skip to main |
skip to sidebar
i Wonder.

For some reason, I can’t stop thinking about our kid(s) today.
I wonder if they’re safe.
I wonder if they have food and safe drinking water.
I wonder if they’re still with their Ethiopian Mommy.
I wonder if they’re alone in an orphanage somewhere.
I wonder if someone is tucking them in at night.
I wonder if they’re with their family and have no idea what’s to come.
I wonder if they dream about us, like we do about them.
I wonder if anyone has told them about God.
I wonder if they got a hug today.
I wonder if they’re seeing their friends leave with their forever families and wondering when it’ll be their turn.
I wonder if they know someone halfway across the world is loving them.
I wonder if they know those same people are doing everything they can to bring them home, as quickly as possible.
I wonder so many things...
2 comments:
.... i wonder if you know how much I love you guys, how much I admire you, how much i pray for your lil guy(s) to come home, and if you have any idea how amazing you are.....
Your lil boy(s) are so lucky to have you as a mommy :-)
You write what I think. I am excited to follow your journey!
Melissa
Post a Comment