A few months ago, at the AWAA seminar, we met the youth pastor of the church where it was being held (Wheaton Bible). He was the first one to introduce himself and was really a nice guy. He and his wife were also in the process of adopting from Ethiopia, so that gave us a bit to talk about.
Flash forward a few months.
I signed up for the AWAA Yahoo Group this morning, and wrote out a quick intro on us. The first email I get back… was from the WIFE of the guy we met! (though i didn't know this at the time)
HOW RANDOM IS THAT!?
She had her blog attached to her email, so naturally i ran over to check it out (as i do with all adoption blogs). When I saw the picture of her husband I was thinking ‘wow, he looks familiar’ then it dawned on me where I knew him from!!
I LOVE WHEN CrAzY STUFF HAPPENS!!
Mary
6 months ago













1 comment:
That's just cool...God cool :). That reiteration when following Him!!! Awesome!
Post a Comment