May 26, 2010

ATP World Tour Uncovered Federer Ethiopia Visit

i LOVE Tennis and i LOVE Federer. Now i think i like him even more.

2 comments:

Debb said...

Hi Dave and Jody!

My husband, Jeff, and I are also AWAA YG members! Welcome to the group! We are awaiting our I-171H form from USCIS (just got our appt for federal fingerprints). So not too far ahead of you! I look forward to going through this journey with you! We are requesting a little boy 0 to 6 mos! :o)

Prayers for your paperchasing to be smooth and quick!

beBOLDjen said...

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment at my blog and for the cheers to pass court!

I'm launching a new blog (hopefully tomorrow if I can get the finishing touches taken care of tonight. ) I'd love to add you to my updated blogroll, if that's okay.