July 14, 2011

New(ish) Dresser!

We are SLOWLY making some progress in our Little Miss' bedroom. S~L~O~W~L~Y. But that's alright. In time i know it'll look great. Over the weekend Boz finished painting the dresser and we love it!! I still plan on getting cute knobs, but for now, we're sticking with the ones that came with it. Also, as you can see, i did not get my green dresser. HAHAHA!! Boz was sneaky and got my sister's opinions on it first and they all voted for pink. Guess i lost that round. ;-) Pretty sure I'll win the next few though.


We originally painted the drawers just to see how the color would be in the room. Once they dried we stuck them back in... then realized we loved how the pink and white looked together! So we painted the rest white (it had been white before but needed to be repainted!).


It's not much but it's a start!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so pretty! A's gonna LOVE it!! Barb

Lindsey said...

I love it!! Looks so gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures of your kids! Did you get my email? I'm beginning to think you're trying to avoid me... :(

Lindsey :)
almcrock.blogspot.com

Nate and Pam said...

I LOVE it!!!! So pretty and cheerful!!! ~Pam~

Tiffygator said...

It is darling. The blue walls and the pretty dresser remind me of Cinderella's castle. I'm sure your daughter will love it!

Danielle said...

It's a room fit for a princess for sure =) she's going to love it!!

Anonymous said...

So you think your going to win the next few rounds? We'll see about that ;-). Love You!! Boz