Some days are harder than others, knowing our little ones are a world away. But we take comfort in the fact that God’s got them in His hands. Not only that, but we have friends who are loving on them until we can get there! We have a few friends there now and they just sent us a bunch of pictures yesterday!! That certainly helps with the wait. :-)
And just this morning I got a message on my fb wall from Katie ~ Jody!!!! We got to go to T2 today... That's the older kids TH. I had this sweet little boy walk up to me and tap my leg. I looked down and it was YOUR Z******!!!!! I was sooo excited!!! Then I searched around and there was A******!!!! I was sooo excited because my face was behind the camera when we gave the care pkg.... AND my B***** was super jealous. But today, I had a chance to give some more hugs to your kiddos without interruptions. It was awesome. They are ADORABLE! Big hugs!
Can’t even tell you what this does to my heart!!
This morning Boz is working on sending out our second care package to head over with another family from our agency! They have an August 1st embassy date and have offered to take some care packages ~ how awesome are these people!? This package won’t contain as much little stuff as the last ~ pretty certain we went overboard last time (if that’s possible!). This one contains new shoes for each of them, socks, a doll for A**** and a dinosaur for Z****, harmonicas (yah, the nannies will love us!), play dough, a few more pictures (us, our parents, the playground near our house and a few more), I forget what else… I think that might have been about it. We can only send what fits in a gallon sized Ziploc bag.
i am so grateful for the amazing support group we have through our agency!! It's been such a blessing knowing that others have been loving on our kids for us!!! I have a feeling a number of these people will become lifelong friends. In fact, i know they will.













1 comment:
Getting pictures and updates along the way keeps us sane! Glad your kids are getting lots of love until you can be with them to love them EVERYADAY!!! Praying for a court date-SOON!
Tara
Post a Comment