April 10, 2011

We're Number...


As we were sitting out at a soccer game this weekend, i decided to check my facebook.... There i saw a comment made by my dear friend, Katie, which made my fly over to our Yahoo Group and see what going on!!


To our delight.... we saw that we had moved up to the NUMBER ONE spot in the boy over 1yr category!! I teared up right there at the field. WE COULD NOT BELIEVE IT.


This means that we could possibly get "THE CALL" any. day. now. EEKK!!!!


I think it'd be a FANTASTIC birthday gift, don't you!?!? Praying to get the call on Tuesday! :-)

3 comments:

Tiffygator said...

I was dying to tell you when I saw that referral announcement! You're number one! Whoooooohooooo!

Barry and Amy said...

Praise the Lord! Awesome! So excited for you!

Danielle said...

What a PERFECT place to find out the great news! =D

any day now-- ahhhhh!!!! =) =) =)