So as you can see, we’ve moved up to #1 this weekend!!! That alone made the weekend INCREDIBLE. Even without that, it was a pretty great couple of days! Saturday Boz and I had planned on checking out some garage sales, but that got scrapped after I glanced through Craigslist. :-) I found a corner cabinet that I really wanted to check out ~ thought it’d be PERFECT for little man’s room. Being as space is limited, I knew we wouldn’t have extra room for book cases and whatnot, so when I saw this (and the price ~ got it for a steal) I knew it was something we had to at least check out.
We woke up early on Saturday and headed out to Schaumburg to check out the piece. Thankfully it wasn’t a wasted trip as we ended up getting it!! It was our first major purchase for our little man!! I have to say, it looks GREAT in his room! AANNNDDD there’s still room for furniture ~ LOL!
i *heart* Craigslist!













1 comment:
Perfect doesn't even capture it. That's awesome!!!
Gooooo Number ONE! :)
Post a Comment