skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I don’t know about you, but we can’t think of a better time to get a referral than Easter week! Talk about a great way to celebrate Easter and new beginnings!!! We saw over the weekend that another family got a referral for 2 little girls last week. Then this morning saw that another friend passed court ~ I can feel some amazing things coming!!!! Come on Referrals!! Come on Court!! Come on Embassy!! Stay near your computers people, I have a good feeling about this week.* *I will probably say this again next week and the week following until we hear something. :-)
2 comments:
It's a'happeninggggg! =D
This week would definitely be the perfect time for some fabulous news; celebrating Christ's resurrection, which ultimatley will bring us home, and celebrating the bringing home of a little Boz go together just too well!! =)
I love your optimism!! You have to be positive in the waiting game. I can't wait to hear.
Post a Comment