To add to the list below…
8. (I’m just going to copy the email b/c it is so neat and I don’t want to skip anything)
When we accepted Isaac's referral off of the WCL on March 22nd, we learned that his 3rd birthday was April 29th. I wanted to be there for his birthday so much that I began to pray and I asked people to specifically pray that we would get a court date over his birthday "because I wanted to see a miracle." As the time went on, and court dated were given out for May, I thought it wasn't going to happen, so I began to pray for a court date in June. Well, Kristen called this morning and said she had "some exciting news!". I thought she was going to give us a June court date, but no, she gave us an APRIL 28th COURT DATE!!! I burst into tears and explained that we were praying for a miracle so we could be there for his birthday, and the Lord miraculously answered our prayer, when we had lost all hope of it happening.
OUR GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES! We are probably leaving the day after tomorrow! We are waiting for Susan Parr travel agency to open since we are on the east coast and they are the west.
Be encouraged, God is moving!!!
Does that give you GOOSEBUMPS or what!?!? I emailed Laura asking if I could share this on my blog and she said that she would love that! "Giving God credit when credit is due!! He is so faithful and amazing!!
Mary
6 months ago













6 comments:
i can't wait to read "THE" update on your blog........praying that it comes soon :-)
Oh, that is so amazing!!! I'm the Lindsey from AWAA's Yahoo group. I love your blog!! Thank you for sharing so much! Can't wait to keep reading! :)
Lindsey
almcrock.blogspot.com
That is CRAZY :)! So excited for you :)!!
Oh wait! I think I'm excited for your friend :), but excited that God is moving too :)!
God really is bringing sons home this week; Little Boz is coming soon too!! =) He's the only one who ultimately knows when the *perfect* time for him to come is!
you said, "Be encouraged, God is moving!!!"
i just want you to know that i am! thank you for allowing Him to encourage me through you.
so excited for you!!
Post a Comment