April 26, 2011

Great Prizes for a Great Cause

We all love raffles right!? Well I have one you need to enter!

A new-ish friend of mine (though we go way back ~ she was my sister’s roommate in college!) is having a raffle to benefit some friends (who I just met last week!) that are moving to Ethiopia! They’re moving there to be directors of a children’s home in Soddo, Ethiopia. How cool is that!?


She has some AMAZING prizes ~ Grand Prize is your choice of an 8GP iPod Touch or Nook Color w/WiFi (would make a perfect gift for someone traveling to Ethiopia... just saying. LOL!! Kidding.)!!!

She also has 17 other prizes you can choose from should your name be drawn. I’m thinking the odds might be pretty good. Tickets are $10 or for $45 you can get 5 tickets!!

Raffle ends May 1st, so I suggest you hurry over there and get in on this. While you’re there, you can also check out the super adorable little dude she adopted from Ethiopia. We’re talking seriously cute.

http://unoplusuno.blogspot.com/2011/04/raffle-great-prizes-for-great-cause_4638.html

GOOD LUCK!!

No comments: