skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Not Yet...
No call yet. LOL!! I've surprisingly had a number of people ask about that, so i thought I'd let ya know. So far, the only call I’ve gotten was about my car. :-( On Monday the ‘check engine’ light popped on. We brought it to the mechanic on the way to work this morning and he called just before lunch. Found out it’ll be around $640.00 to get everything fixed (water pump leak… messed up the timing belt… blah, blah, blah)!! Ouch. I can only surmise that something AWESOME must be around the corner!! :-)
3 comments:
Something awesome IS around the corner and it involves itty bitty hands and feet and the word mommy and daddy...hee hee. Seriously, I don't know one person who has not had things randomly break (at a VERY increased rate) during their process. It just means your following God...HOW COOL!!!!
MAY OUR PHONES BE RIIIIIINGING TOMORROW!!!!! :) Sorry to hear about your car! We can relate! Just paid out the SAME amount for brakes on Jeff's car on Monday! UGH! Your friend is right.......it just means we are following God!
Just so you know, I've checked my email like 20 times a day since you guys got moved up to #1 haha.
alllllll on God's timing though! (I'm pretty sure he knows the sooner, the better too) ;)
Post a Comment