
In TWO days we'll be hosting our 4 on 4 (FUNdraising) Volleyball Tournament! We were originally hoping to get 24 teams; 12 women/12 men. But it looks like we'll end up with 17 teams. Sounds like it'll work out better that way too. Come to find out, they're setting up for a school play in one of the gyms (Saturday afternoon), so we only have that until a certain time... God must have known that and made sure we had the perfect amount of teams. :-)
If anyone wants to come out and help me run the concession stand I'd LOVE that! :-) Pam is helping me on Saturday but I'll be there all day and Friday night as well. hint, hint.
Also, if you could pray that its a success we'd really appreciate it!













1 comment:
Wish I could help out in the concession stand with you! I'll definitely be praying, though!
Post a Comment