Last week I was starting to worry again about how in the world we were going to be able to finance this adoption. It was the day I sent out an email letting people know we were actually doing this. Can you believe that the SAME DAY I got an email from an old friend of mine!? I hadn’t heard from her in quite some time. She sent out an email saying that she was launching into her new Stella and Dot business and she wanted to throw out an idea….. “I would LOVE to be able to use this opportunity to give to those in need and be a blessing to anyone that I can be! If anyone needs fundraising, you can organize a Stella and Dot trunk show for your need and I will donate all commissions to your cause!” Pretty incredible, right? I call that God’s timing.
Crazier than that, she had sent out that email a few days BEFORE she heard about the upcoming adoption (it had gotten caught up in my firewall at work, so I never received it). Little things like that make me believe that everything is going to work out.
Oh, and for all you ladies reading, you’ll be receiving an invite to a Stella and Dot party*. Just thought I’d warn you. HEY! It’s going to a great cause!! You’ll be helping us bring home our little man AND buying fun jewelry!! Does it get any better!? I think not.
*it won’t be any time in the immediate future (I don’t think)













2 comments:
Be ready for what God is going to do. I am always amazed about how God continues to stretch us and how He has continued to affirm this path for us. Each time we are at a point where we need to come up with funds God has made it happen in some miraculous way. It has been an incredible ride! Blessings to you as you begin!
i'm so excited for you! for this beautiful, blessed journey! =)
Post a Comment