November 14, 2011

We find out THIS WEEK if we’ve cleared Embassy (or not). By Wednesday afternoon we should know if we’ll be traveling in the coming weeks. I was told that once we clear WE will give the Embassy 3 dates that work for us and they’ll pick one of them; but the other day I heard that the U.S. Embassy gives US 3 dates and we pick one.


Either way, there should be a few dates being passed around soon!!

Boz is hopeful and thinking we could leave as early as SUNDAY. I am either not as positive, or just plain-scared-out-of-my-wits-and-not-sure-if-I’m-ready-to-accept-this.

Time will tell.

There are still three things that need major prayer:

1. We need to find someone to watch our little Dierks. Okay, or not so little Dierks. He’s about 160 pounds of pure LOVE!


2. We don’t know what the final cost will be (and won’t until a few days before we leave!), so can you all please, please pray that the money is there!? I can’t even say how much we need (as we don’t 100% know) but every time we’ve needed to make a payment the money has ALWAYS been there. I know this time won’t be any different… but this time I really am starting to freak out. I know I shouldn’t… but I am.


3. Pray for Atikilt & Zinabu. Their world is about to be rocked AGAIN. In their short little lives, they have already been through too much pain and heartache. Pray for their hearts. Pray for understanding for them. Pray for all four of us as we pick up two little strangers and try to become a family. It’ll be funky at first, I have no doubt. But it’ll be our funky family. LOL!!! I’m sorry, I couldn’t pass that up. But seriously. We ask that you cover our kiddos in prayer.

If you could keep those in your prayers (mostly the last two!) we would really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Still following your story and praying for the four of you! Wonderful days ahead, no doubt! Enjoy! Blessings! ~Candace

Deb said...

so excited. Your funky family is going to rock!!! :)

Anonymous said...

you two and your two babies and all who love them are being prayed for. <3 Jen Wilsterman