It’s a BOY and a GIRL!!!!
*still in awe*
June 15, 2011 around 4:40 in the afternoon our lives changed in the most amazing way!!
We got a referral for the most adorable (and chubbiest) little 2.5 year old boy and his cute-as-a-button 4.5year old sister!!
As you can see by the date, we got the call late Wednesday afternoon. You can only imagine how HARD it’s been not saying anything (we did start telling family but were told NOT to put anything online)! We had to wait until we spoke with our family coordinator and “officially” accept the referral. Which we did today ~ Boz faxed in then mailed in the paperwork this morning!
*still in awe*
June 15, 2011 around 4:40 in the afternoon our lives changed in the most amazing way!!
We got a referral for the most adorable (and chubbiest) little 2.5 year old boy and his cute-as-a-button 4.5year old sister!!
As you can see by the date, we got the call late Wednesday afternoon. You can only imagine how HARD it’s been not saying anything (we did start telling family but were told NOT to put anything online)! We had to wait until we spoke with our family coordinator and “officially” accept the referral. Which we did today ~ Boz faxed in then mailed in the paperwork this morning!
Longest. Weekend. Ever.
I’ll try and do a more in-depth post later on the call and the days following. But to be honest, as soon as she said “SIBLINGS” I really didn’t hear much after that. I was too in shock. When she said it was a referral for a 2.5yr old boy, I started tearing up then she said it was also for his 4.5year old sister, I started shaking. We knew we were going to get a referral for a boy (we were #1 on the list) but had NO CLUE it’d be for siblings!!! We didn’t even think it was possible.... God really DOES give us the desire of our hearts!
I’ll try and do a more in-depth post later on the call and the days following. But to be honest, as soon as she said “SIBLINGS” I really didn’t hear much after that. I was too in shock. When she said it was a referral for a 2.5yr old boy, I started tearing up then she said it was also for his 4.5year old sister, I started shaking. We knew we were going to get a referral for a boy (we were #1 on the list) but had NO CLUE it’d be for siblings!!! We didn’t even think it was possible.... God really DOES give us the desire of our hearts!













16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you and can't WAIT to be able to see pictures of your beautiful children! Enjoy staring at their beautiful faces!
Carmen
Yay!! Im so happy for yall!
=) =) =)
The reason I've been smiling so much is because of this!!
1 SO thankful to God for giving you guys the perfect giftS!
cannot wait to see pictures!!
Holy Cow!!!!! What amazing news! I am so happy for you and your husband. Pink and blue--love it!!
Congratulations and Praise the Lord.
Congratulations! This is such wonderful news. I posted a few weeks ago that we have been waiting about the same amount of time for our referrals. We actually received our referral for a little girl on June 9th. So funny how close our timelines have been. It is beyond wonderful that you have siblings - a boy and a girl! You must be so excited. I am eager, as I am sure you are too, to see how the court dates are assigned. Best of luck in the future. Again, congratulations!!!
Ashleigh ~ do you have a blog??
Awesome news! We are so excited for you guys.
AMAZING!!! Praise the Lord and congratulations!! I cannot wait to read about this next part of your journey!! 2 precious babes!! Can hardly believe it!!
Whoo-hoo!! BEST.NEWS.EVER!!! And CUTEST kids ever!! =) Can't wait to meet your new family! You are catching up to us quick! ;)
Praise the LORD! How amazing!
Congratulations!
I am just absolutely thrilled for you guys!!! I was just thinking about you and wishing you'd get your referral!! A boy and a girl at such precious ages!! Congratulations!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!
We are thrilled for you! AND praising GOD for making families! Can't wait to see their pictures!
SO SO SO SOSO SOSOSO HAPPY!!!! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!!!!! PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUE BABIES!!!!!
AHHHHHH Im so happy for you, i have been reading your blog for awhile now, and i felt so sad about you guys not getting your referral for so long, but im so happy to read that you finally did. Congratulations, God is GOOD!
Congrats! I saw Boz at school today and got to see your precious babes! Adorable!!
Post a Comment