June 01, 2011

Update on Little Man's Room

So we may not have heard from Emily (family coordinator) last week, but we DID get a call from Babies “r” Us! They called to let us know our furniture was in!!! We were kind of shocked as we were told it’d take longer (we were thinking it’d be here by this weekend). Boz quickly ran and picked it up, but we didn’t have time to get started as we were heading out to a cookout with some great friends! After an incredible night with too much food/drink and way too much laughter we headed home. I originally thought we could get it put together after we got home (not sure what I was thinking!). It was already past midnight so it was gonna have to wait until the morning.

Sunday ended up being a PERFECT day to get the room set up. It was rainy and stormy all day! Like I said… PERFECT!! The pictures are all pretty self explanatory, so enjoy. We have more amazing pictures of Dierks helping out… but I left the camera at home. So just use your imagination of a 160pound dog trying to help put furniture together…. while being jealous and needy (very, very needy) ;-)























We are SO HAPPY with how it's turning out!!!

6 comments:

Tiffygator said...

Ooooh, it looks really good. I like the giraffe theme {we have a giraffe theme too}.

I was just at a baby store today trying to see if three car seats would fit in the back of my car. I couldn't believe how popular "giraffe" is for fabrics on everything right now.

Praying, praying, praying for you. I was doing okay with this wait, but today hasn't been such a good day.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! The furniture is perfect with the colors and trim in the room! Looks so sweet! :)

Candace

Debb said...

love, love, LOVE IT!!!!! You have done an amazing job with his room!!!! Love the blue and brown and especially love the giraffe decorations! he will absolutely LOVE it and will sleep so soundly in it!!!!! Cant wait to see pictures of you holding him in there!!!!

Brandy Wade said...

OOOOHHHH I love it!!! That is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the furniture. Good job!!

Danielle DeVries said...

Oh my goodness! It looks so perfect!!! The furniture could not match any better. And I LOVE the Africa map- absolutely adorable.

too too cute!

Chrisitna Scarpone said...

Thanks for the comment! I am enjoying the paper chase :) You guys did a great job on the nursery. I LOVE the giraffe. I have had the same one saved in my Amazon cart for weeks. It is so cute! I look forward to following your journey :)