THEY'RE BRINGING THEIR KIDDOS HOME!!!!!!!!
I HIGHLY recommend you scoot over to their blog to see their amazing kids!! I could not be more excited for them!! They had a number of hiccups along the way, but they are FINALLY bringing their son and daughter HOME.... FOR GOOD!
*Cleared means US Embassy will issue their visas and they're free to come HOME!













1 comment:
So I checked out their site and as I was creeping along, I clicked onto another one that I can't even remember the name but the story that they had shared.... wow. Since I'm sure you've read thousands of amazing stories, I'll have to try and explain this one whenever I see you cuz typing it would take forever haha.
I have a feeling that if I was you, I would be glued to my computer all day reading all these incredible adoption stories!! Seriously, the way God brings families together from all over the globe just gives me chills.
I'll be praying for a referral and court date before that rainy season!
Post a Comment