February 22, 2011

Sealed and Delivered!

So we’re pretty excited about something ~ yesterday we shipped off a box of goodies for our little Debora!! I recently connected with a woman (Crystal) who lives about 2hrs away and she’s heading to Ethiopia on Friday. She’s also sponsoring one of Debora’s brothers and she said she’d love to take down a care package for us!! So we did a little shopping and picked up all sorts of fun stuff ~ clothes, toothbrush/paste, socks, candy (I know, I know), a little teddy bear, coloring books/crayons, notepads, soap, necklaces, and so much more. Crystal has a princess backpack she’s going to put it all in for us (a beautiful, brown-skinned princess!). I hope she loves it!

In true “Boz Fashion” we also included an Illiana Christian t-shirt. :-) I think it’d be wild to get a picture of her in it! LOL!!! If we do, it is so going up in his classroom. Crystal included little photo albums for all the kids, and put their pictures in it! How incredible is that? I’m betting these kids don’t have any pictures of themselves, and now they will. I was thrilled when she told me this. She also asked me to send her a few pictures so Debora can have pictures of herself and family and of the two of us. What a great idea!


Here's a picture of her with her mom and siblings. Beautiful family, don't you think?? (you can click to enlarge)


Samuel, Mom, Debora, Eyasu & Ledia

No comments: