LOL!!
I’m feeling the need to CLEAN everything, rearrange things, and empty out and organize closets…. It’s kinda fun!! We were at Lowes last week looking at paint for the kiddo’s room, and I found a color I just had to have! Only I didn’t want it for little man’s room so we decided to pain the kitchen. I love being spontaneous!
So instead of going to Chicago like we had originally planned last Saturday, we ended up painting the kitche! Only we didn’t decide this until around noon ~ so while Boz ran out to get the paint and supplies, I started washing walls and taping. Dude. There was a LOT of taping that had to be done! We finally started painting around 2pm or so, but had to take a break to get showered to head to my niece’s birthday party that evening. After the party it was back to painting. The next morning Boz did a quick 2nd coat and we were done!
I’m afraid I don’t have a lot of before pictures (I do somewhere just not here at work). But you can still see the difference. Gotta get the house ready for our little guy!
Also, I couldn’t help but bring out a few of my spring decorations ~ it’s almost here!!!













2 comments:
LOVE the color! Great job, too! I have been feeling the need to clean, organize, rearrange, etc. Glad to know I'm not the only one!
Carmen
Looks gooooood! =D
(and that last quote is absolutely gorgeous. love it!)
Danielle =)
Post a Comment