Many of you know this by now (from facebook)…. But…
WE PASSED COURT!!!!
I got a call on my cell from Kristen at 9:22 this morning and could barely hear what she was saying (I get terrible reception at work). All I heard was “court” and I immediately told her I had to call her back. So I did. Only in my excitement I dialed the wrong number – grrr… After trying again, I got a hold of her and heard the words, “Congratulations, you passed court!” BE STILL MY HEART!!! In a matter of seconds, we went from a married couple, to being a FAMILY of FOUR!!!
We are so proud to introduce you to our CHILDREN…
Atikilt Selah and Zinabu Easton:













12 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I just saw your post on the YahooGroup and I screamed out loud when I realized that this means I get to see their pictures!!
These are the two cutest kids I've ever seen!! WOW! They are precious!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Praying that you clear embassy with record speed and these babies are home SOON SOON SOON!!
I can't wait to see you guys again and meet these precious babies!!! : ) YAY!!!
Brandy
www.ourethiopiandaughter.weebly.com
Congratulations. The children are just adorable and you all make a beautiful family!
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! I'm so excited for you guys! LOVE the family picture...and look forward to seeing many, many more!
Carmen D.
Precious children!!!!So beautiful!
Sydney
AWAA at home family 2010
What precious gifts from God and what a darling family you make! So, so, so overjoyed for you! Praying these sweet kiddos will quickly be home in your arms forever!!
LOVE IT!!!! So happy for you guys!! Your children are ADORABLE!!!! Can't wait to hear that you are on your back back to bring them HOME!!!! And I can't wait to see more pictures of your little cuties!!!
Tara
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! They are sooooo sweet:) Praying you clear embassy quickly!
Praying Embassy is a breeze and they are home soon! Congrats! Angi & Tim Cooper
So incredibly excited for you...congratulations! They are simply precious!
And call me crazy, but look at the picture of the 4 of you together, and there is some serious family resemblance going on with father/son and mother/daughter! :)
:) :) :) GOD IS GOOD!
Tears of joy for your family of four!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow. I have been reading your blog for almost a year now.
I am so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment