For anyone who is still following our blog.... SORRY for the LACK of POSTS!! i had planned on posting while in Ethiopia, but was unable to get onto Blogger for some reason.
Please know that we are ALIVE and WELL and ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with our little A & Z!
We are unaware if we've passed court or not, and are hoping we'll hear something today. Once we know anything, we'll of course be letting everyone know. We cannot wait to share both their NAMES and PICTURES!!
I'm back at work right now (and trying to get caught up!), but we're hoping to write about our time in Ethiopia as time allows. So stay tuned for that!!
Mary
6 months ago













4 comments:
I'm not following... I'm stalking! LOL.
Praying for TODAY!
I agree with Deb...stalking is more like it! So excited for you guys and your sweet kiddos!
I'm looking forward to hearing your court news and of course seeing some pictures of your family together!
I agree with everyone else-- stalking is probably a more accurate term :)
cannot wait to see pictures of you WITH your kiddies!!!!
Post a Comment