December 23, 2010

Just to be clear, I’m not having a “poor jody” day. I just wanted to write out my thoughts in the previous post. This is my adoption blog, and it includes the good, bad and the ugly.

That being said, I really do need to do a post on all the LOVE, SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT I get from most all of you! That FAR OUTWEIGHS the silliness from others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't feel about your thoughts, even if they are the good, bad, or ugly kind. It's been quite eye opening along this adoption journey, and the witness that you are able to have for our God far outweighs the crazy comments from people who are unaware the impact their negative comments/questions make.
This is a great place to vent the frustrating stuff as there are definitely many individuals who very much understand your feelings!As well as the people who understand the celebrating moments throughout the adoption process.
Have a Merry Christmas!!!