April 22, 2010

Rejoicing with Sandee!



Praising God right now for uniting another family!!

Olivia Mame is officially Sandee’s daughter! Though in Sandee’s heart, she was her daughter long, LONG before now.

For those who don't know (pretty much all of you, I imagine) this has been a LONG TIME COMING. While I believe that God’s timing is perfect, it isn’t always easy to wait. I’m sure Sandee and her family would agree.

This celebration of their PASSING COURT was 748 days in the making!!

Let me clarify.... 748 days since the REFERRAL!!

Can You Imagine!?

748 days of not knowing. 748 days of knowing what your daughter looks like but not being able to go and get her. 748 days of loving a little girl that you have never held in your arms. 748 Days. WoW.

You should check it out.
Click here to visit her blog.

No comments: