Some of you probably think we’re crazy for wanting to pursue this, when we could very well adopt from our own back yard (and save a ton of money). But that’s not where our heart is. We feel that by adopting locally you’re making a child’s life better. Whereas adopting from… let’s say Ethiopia… you are actually SAVING the LIFE of a child. Click here to read some of the statistics again, and you’ll see what I mean.
For you parents out there, if your son or daughter were stuck halfway across the world, wouldn’t you do whatever it took, and pay whatever was needed to bring them home?? ….. So would we. You wouldn’t let something like money stand in the way, would you?? …... Neither will we.
It’s going to be costly, but we know it will be so worth it when we step off the plane with our little man.
*In another post, I’ll give you a breakdown on the cost.













1 comment:
~~ you are such an amazing person Jody!!!! I can't wait to contribute to that little jar on your counter!!! ((( HUGS )))
~JMH~
(julie h)
Post a Comment